Irritrol Rainsensors™ RS1000-I and RS500
Two water conservation devices that can operate with almost all controllers. The sensor senses a rain event and prevents programmed irrigation from happening. Suitable for use in residential and commercial systems.
Key Benefits of Wireless Sensor
• Wireless models – saves labour, suits retro-fit projects
• Constant communication – assures that even after a controller power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor’s status
• Signal Strength Indicator – Aids installation and troubleshooting
• Smart Bypass – Allows deactivation of the sensor temporarily – handy for watering special needs zones.
• Dry out Rate Adjustment – increases water saving ability by setting the ideal dry out time
|Sensor type||industry-standard hygroscopic discs.|
|Rain sensitivity||adjustable nominal 1/8” to 3/4” (3–19mm).|
|Operating temperature||-29°C to 49°C.|
|Housing material||UV resistant engineered polymer.|
|Transmission range||Up to 91m line of sight|
|Battery||Two CR2032 3 V cells, 5-year life (typical).|
|Receiver power||24VAC/VDC, 100mA.|
|Load rating||normally open or normally closed, 3A @ 24 VAC UL Listed.|
|Sensor||38mm H x 44mm W x 95mm D|
The breakthrough result of more than 30 years of tape research, development and manufacturing.